+62 21 2995 9057
+62 21 2995 9058
Ammar S. Gill
Ammar is a Counsel in the dispute practice group in Hermawan Juniarto. He is an Indonesian qualified attorney who specialises in commercial litigation and alternative dispute resolutions. He has substantial experiences in commercial disputes, arbitration, competition law, employment disputes, compliance, mining, corruption and fraud investigation.
Ammar has broad range of experience representing clients in various commercial litigation cases. Some notable clients include Standard Chartered Bank, PT Draeger Medical Indonesia, NDT Global, Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company, Systems Sunlight S.A., PT Fujitsu Indonesia and PT Hilti Nusantara. He is also a co-contributor to the publication of Resolving Indonesia Construction Dispute published by International Finance Law Review (IFLR).
Ammar is registered and admitted as licensed Advocate in Indonesian Advocates Association (PERADI), sworn by the High Court of West Java, Indonesia.
- Indonesian Advocates Association (PERADI)
- assisting Draeger Medical Indonesia during the process of witness examination over the corruption criminal allegation conducted by its client;
- advising Alstom Transport in prevention of gratification and corruption;
- representing PT Krakatau Industrial Estate Cilegon in dispute arising out of the land transaction;
- advising NDT Global in the potential dispute against its counterpart in a construction project;
- advising Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company on their procurement agreement with Indonesian Air Force;
- representing Standard Chartered Bank in several civil lawsuits against its customers;
- representing PT Draeger Medical Indonesia in several employment disputes;
- advising and representing Systems Sunlight S.A., in the potential dispute against its representative in procurement in Indonesian Navy;
- advising PT Hilti Nusantara on certain firearms regulatory compliance in Indonesia; and
- advising and representing PT Fujitsu Indonesia in the termination of employment relationship of certain key executives and other manpower issues.
- October 2015 “Resolving Construction Disputes” - International Financial Law Review
S.H. (2009) University of Pancasila, Jakarta, Indonesia
M.H. (2013) University of Indonesia, Depok, Indonesia