+62 21 2995 9057
+62 21 2995 9058
CEO and Managing Partner, Jakartaihermawan@hermawanjuniarto.com
Irawati Hermawan is the CEO & Managing Partner of the firm. She has a strong expertise in infrastructure, project finance, regulatory, public procurement and regional finance, and recognised as the leading lawyer in infrastructure and project financing. Irawati’s clients are among international banking and financial intitutions, multinational companies, State Owned Enterprises, and national companies.
Irawati is among small number of lawyers in Indonesia who mastering PPP in infrastructure and has assisted Central Government and Local Goverments to tendering major infrastructure projects, such as USD 40,000,000 water supply in Tangerang, USD 40,000,000 Central Kalimantan Coal Railway, USD 225,000,000 Palapa Ring Broadband Fiber Optic project.
Her experiences are vary from assisting the Government of Indonesia (through the Ministry of Finance, National Planning Agency and Coordinating Minister of Economic Affairs) to create regulatory framework on infrastructure. She also assisted the formulation of Indonesia Infrastructure Finance Company and establisment of the Indonesia PPP Unit within the Ministry of Finance in Indonesia.
Irawati is currently active in several organizations like Indonesia Chambers of Commerce (As the Head of Committee for International Organisation for Middle East and OIC countries), Indonesia Transport Society (as vice Secretary General), Indonesia Advocates Association (Foreign Counsel Assesment Committee). Irawati is also active in transparancy and anti corruption activities.
- Indonesian Advocates Association (PERADI)
- Capital Market Legal Consultant by the Capital Market Supervisory Board (BAPEPAM)
- Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Consultant Membership
- Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KADIN), Head of Committee for international Organization for Middle East and OIC Countries.
- Indonesian Transport Society, Vice Secretary General
- Association of Capital Markets Legal Consultants
- April New PPP Regulations: PR No. 38/2015”
- (Undated) “Media Social IP Protection - Who Owns Your Online Content?”
- April 2014 “Collective Management Organization (“CMO”) on the Indonesian Copyrights Bill”
S.H. (1992) Padjadjaran University, Bandung, Indonesia
C.N. (1999) Padjadjaran University, Bandung, Indonesia
M.H. (2007) University of Indonesia, Depok, Indonesia