+62 21 2995 9057
+62 21 2995 9058
Senior Associate, Jakarta
Richie Maureen is a Senior Associate in the banking and finance group of Hermawan Juniarto. He has been practicing since 2008. Prior to joining Hermawan Juniarto, he was a Junior Associate at Sjahnaz Noerdin, & Sarilukita law firm until February 2010, an associate at Hermawan Prasetyo Juniarto Lawyers until February 2011, and Legal Team Head of Corporate Banking Legal of PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk until 2017.
Richie has extensive experience advising on and executing local and cross-border securities and banking transaction as well as general corporate matters including joint venture arrangements, representing foreign and local private entities, financial institution, individuals and public listed companies. During his career, he was involved in various high profile banking transactions in various sectors of borrower’s industry. He is also well known of his well versed knowledge of various areas including M&A and foreign direct investment. In particular on the debt restructuring, Richie has a wide experience in handling profile debt restructuring arrangement and Postponement of Debt Settlement Obligation ( Penundaan Kewajiban Pembayaran Utang ).
He was also nominated as top 3 bankwide employees of Corporate Affair, Compliance, and Legal members of PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk. in 2014.
Richie is registered and admitted as licensed Advocate in Indonesian Advocates Association (PERADI).
- Indonesian Advocates Association (PERADI)
- At the request of PT Alstom Transport International, a foreign direct investment company in railway consulting, in order to participating public tender for Engineering Procurement Contract in Papua, Indonesia, assisted with the obtaining of construction business license (SIUJK) in the relevant regional Government;
- Conducting due dilligence for PT Mass Rapid Transit Jakarta to transaction documents between MRTJ and Ove Arup & Partners International Pte. Ltd. (a leading world wide consulting construction company) in providing technical advisory consultant services for basic engineering design of Jakarta Mass Rapid Transit system;
- As part of its commitment to promote infrastructure provision by means of public private partnership, the Government of Indonesia (GOI) is intending to establish IIFF in cooperation with Asian Development Bank, International Finance Corporation and DEG. IIFF will be formed as a limited liability company with the Government of Indonesia (as represented by PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero) (SMI)), Asian Development Bank, International Finance Corporation, and DEG as the founder shareholders. In support to the financing of IIFF operation, the Government of Indonesia will also receive financing facility from the World Bank and ADB, each USD 100,000,000, through on-lending mechanism from the Government of Indonesia to SMI, then to IFF;
- In this regards, SMI was advised in relation to (i) Shareholders Agreement; (ii) Convertible Loan Agreement SMI-IIFF (as part of SMI committed investment); (iii) World Bank-GOI Loan Agreement; (iv) ADB-GOI Loan Agreement; (v) Subsidiary Loan Agreements between GOI-SMI for both loans; and (vi) Subordinated Loan Agreements SMI-IIFF (for the on-lending part);
- Assisting for the obtaining of business license for the establishment of Foster Wheeler Iberia S.L.U. - representative office in Jakarta, Indonesia as well as liaising to negotiate the contract with the counterpart;
- Providing legal services to the Australia-Indonesia Partnership for Economic Governance (AIPEG) Facility for the objective to identify Indonesian regulations relevant to international trade in services, by service sector and compile tables that classify identified regulation according to internatio¬nal trade in services agreement;
- Advising PT Wijaya Karya with regard to the amendment of choice of forum for settlement using the arbitration pursuant to BANI Rules; and;
- Conducting project of regulatory due diligence and provided legal assessment for Institute for Transportation and Development Policy (Province Government of DKI Jakarta funded) for cooperation plan for the provision of e-ticketing system for transjakarta - transportation mode (Busway), with emphasis on advice on regional cooperation regulatory framework as well as public tender.
S.H. (2008) Padjadjaran University, Bandung, Indonesia
Banking & Finance
Commercial and Banking Litigation
Infrastructure and Project Finance