+62 21 2995 9057
+62 21 2995 9058
Senior Associate, Jakarta
Anggara graduated from faculty of law University of Indonesia in 2015. Anggara is one of qualified attorney with practice area primarily on infrastructure projects, infrastructure regulatory framework, and advising construction and general financing matters.
Anggara frequently handles infrastructure project development in Indonesia, particularly PPP projects, with several clients including government agencies, multilateral development banks, and state-owned and private companies. Some notable clients which Anggara has advised include PT Penjamin Infrastruktur Indonesia, PT Indonesia Infrastructure Finance, National Development Planning Agency (BAPPENAS), PT Plaza Indonesia Jababeka and PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero).
Anggara is registered and admitted as licensed Advocate in Indonesian Advocates Association (PERADI).
- Indonesian Advocates Association (PERADI)
- Advising PT Penjamin Infrastruktur Indonesia (Persero), the Ministry of Transportaion on the preparation of transaction of the Makasar Pare-pare Railway Project;
- advising PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero) and the Ministry of Communication and Information on Fiber Optic Palapa Ring PPP Project, which are divided into three packages;
- advising PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero), the Municipal Government of Bandar Lampung and PDAM Way Rilau (municipally-owned water utility company of Bandar Lampung) on the proposed Bandar Lampung water supply PPP Project;/ memberikan advis kepada PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero), Pemerintah Kotamadya dari Bandar Lampung dan jalan PDAM Rilau (badan usaha milik daerah Bandar Lampung) dalam mengajukan Proyek KPBU penyediaan air minum di Bandar Lampung
- advising PT Plaza Indonesia Jababeka on construction contract review on mixed-use development project in Cikarang, West Java;
- advising an international construction service company on regulatory issues relating to its mining services and EPC businesses in Indonesia;
- advising the Committee for the Acceleration of Priority Infrastructure Delivery (Komite Percepatan Penyediaan lnfrastruktur Prioritas/KPPIP) as legal counsel for fiscal year 2016 and 2017;
- advising Special Economic Zone Secretariat on the preparation of draft agreements for the purpose of Special Economic Zone Implementation;
- advising National Public Procurement Agency (LKPP) in revising Head of LKPP Regulation No 19/2015 regarding Guideline for Procurement of Business Entity on PPP in Infrastructure Provision.
- advising LKPP in preparation on Model Bid Document (MBD) infrastructure project in airport, waste to energy project and street lighting project in Indonesia; and
- advising LKPP in developing of Batam Hang Nadim Airport Project , Bandung Street Lighting Project and Legok Nangka Waste to Energy Project.
S.H. (2015) University of Indonesia, Depok, Indonesia