Banking and Finance
In this era of globalization, many of national and international developers intend either to develop or expand their projects which require financing from national and multinational banks and financial institutions. With our substantial experiences on handling banking and finance projects and cases, our specialized lawyers are competent to deal with unique and complex regulations in Indonesia and settle any of projects and cases in banking and finance.
Representative samples of our experience include:
- PT Indonesia Infrastructure Finance on USD35 million working capital and senior term loan facilities financing for PT Garuda Maintenance Facility Aero-Asia;
- PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero) on the channeling of Asian Development Bank (ADB) and World Bank’s loans worth approximately USD200 million to PT Indonesia Infrastructure Finance;
- PT Kartika Airlines on the purchase of 30 new Sukhoi’s Superjet 100, with a transaction value of USD840 million;
- PT Angkasa Pura 1 (Persero) in obtaining external loan with the amount of approximately IDR4.4 trillion;
- PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero) and PT Indonesia Infrastructure Finance on the sale of 14.9% stake (new shares) in PT Indonesia Infrastructure Finance to Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation;
- International Finance Corporation on a proposed equity financing a water supply project company and a syndicate of senior lenders on a proposed project financing in the amount of approximately of IDR751 billion to finance a bulk water supply project in the City of Tangerang;
- a syndicate of lending banks on the USD200 million onshore and offshore financing to subsidiaries of a Hong Kong listed company for the development of a premium grade office building in Indonesia;
- a syndicate of lending banks on the USD100 million onshore and offshore financing to finance the development cost of a premium grade apartment building in Indonesia;
- as Indonesian counsel for a syndicate of lenders and Islamic participants on USD200 million conventional and Islamic facilities to PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk;
- as Indonesian counsel for an Indonesian sponsor in relation to a USD50,000,000 loan provided to a British Virgin Island company;
- PT Indonesia Infrastructure Finance on IDR207 billion working capital for development of port loading company in Indonesia; and
- PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero) on a revolving facility for mini-hydro power plant project in Lubuk Gadang, West Sumatera.