Corporate Commercial and Capital Market Practice Group
Our Corporate Commercial and Capital Market Practice Group has assisted clients from diverse business sectors. We also have extensive experience in dealing with complex issues arising during the course of corporate restructuring. In addition, our capital market team has earned considerable reputation advising clients on initial public offerings of equity and non-equity instruments (such as bonds, medium term note, convertible and exchange bonds), rights issues, asset securitization, and other issues of securities both nationally and internationally.
We offer our clients with one stop solution service which includes deal structuring, preparation and negotiation of transaction documents until the completion of the transaction as well as advise on equity and non-equity instruments issues.
To accommodate the legal advisory related to client’s business, our practice group’s areas of focus cover the following:
- Foreign Investment
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate Restructuring
- Joint Ventures
- Commerce and Trade
- Real Estate
- Licensing Services
- Corporate Secretarial
- Telecommunication and Information Technology (IT)
Representative samples of our experience include:
- advising PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero) on the establishment of PT Indonesia Infrastructure Finance, the first infrastructure financing company in Indonesian with initial committed capitalization of USD140 million;
- advising PT Waskita Karya (Persero) Tbk and PT Jasa Marga (Persero) Tbk on the proposed transaction of acquisition of PT Solo Ngawi Jaya and PT Ngawi Kertosono Jaya relating to the toll road project;
- advising PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero) on the proposed spin-off of certain business units and developing certain structures in respect of the proposed corporate restructuring;
- advising PT Krakatau Steel (Persero) Tbk on the establishment of a joint venture company with Osaka Steel Ltd;
- advising PT Bank Mayapada Internasional Tbk on IDR300 billion right issuance and on IDR700 billion bond issuance in 2013;
- advising on the liquidation of a mutual fund issued by PT Danareksa Investment Management;
- advising on IDR103 billion rights issue of PT Hotel Mandarine Regency Tbk;
- advising PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero) on IDR1 trillion bond issuance.