Energy and Natural Resources
We offer the expertise in advising on upstream and downstream oil and gas projects Indonesia. Given their substantial technical background, significant transactional experience, and strong relationships with government regulatory bodies, the team is well-equipped to handle complex energy and infrastructure transactions, representing government, local and international private investors and operators as well as banks and financial institutions.
Representative samples of our experience include:
- a mining sponsor of a consortium in relation to the tender of Sumsel 9 and 10 mine mouth power plan project by PLN;
- Petrofac South East Asia Limited on the proposed entry into of joint operation contract with the appointed contractor for enhanced oil recovery (EOR) Project;
- PT Indonesia Infrastructure Finance on the USD12.5 million equity investment in an Indonesian power company;
- Foster Wheeler Iberia (Spain) on the establishment of construction service representative office in Indonesia and assistance during the procurement of project management consultancy services for an LNG Floating Terminal;
- PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero) on the refinancing of a procurement of floating storage and offloading facility;
- PT Petrokimia Gresik in connection with gas sales and gas transportation arrangement;
- PT Alas Energi Indonesia as a contractor on a gas procurement project in Gresik; and
- an international construction service company in relation to a construction of a geothermal power plant project by PT Pertamina Geothermal Energy.