Project and Asset Finance
We have strong infrastructure and project finance practice with extensive experience working on infrastructure projects and in-depth knowledge of the unique and complex infrastructure regulation in Indonesia. With substantial, technical expertise, significant transactional experience, and strong relationships with government regulatory bodies, our team is well-equipped to handle complex energy and infrastructure transactions, representing government, local and international private investors and operators as well as banks and financial institutions.
To accommodate the legal advisory related to client’s business, our practice group’s areas of focus cover the following:
- Infrastructure Projects
- Non-Infrastructure Projects
- Construction Projects
Representative samples of our exprience include:
- PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero) on a revolving facility for mini-hydro power plant project in Lubuk Gadang, West Sumatera;
- PT Mass Rapid Transit Jakarta on the channeling of loan from Japan International Cooperation Agency to DKI Jakarta (on-granting) for the construction of Jakarta MRT project;
- PT Angkasa Pura 1 (Persero) in relation to the proposed joint operation/joint venture with a foreign aviation company for the operation of General Aviation Terminal in Ngurah Rai Bali;
- PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero) and the Ministry of Transportation in connection with the pre-feasibility study of Soekarno Hatta Airport Rail Link Project;
- Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) PPP Network Enhancement on the preliminary review of the West Semarang Water Supply PPP Project;
- PT Indonesia Infrastructure Finance on the regulatory and institutional framework for the port and railway sectors;
- Petrofac as a shortlisted bidder in relation to a bid for EPC services in relation to an offshore oil and gas project;
- PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk on various EPC and infrastructure projects in Indonesia, including the turnkey project for the Jakarta Outer Ring Road (JORR); and
- PT Waskita Karya (Persero) Tbk on various infrastructure and joint venture projects in Indonesia, including setting up a joint venture company for the development of Kuala Tanjung Liquid Bulk Terminal.