Telecommunication and IT
The telecommunications and information technology (IT) sector is developing rapidly in Indonesia, and companies operating in the sector face increasing competition in Indonesia’s unique regulatory environment. Our lawyers possess an in-depth understanding of Telecommunications and IT regulatory framework and have extensive experience advising companies within this sector. We offer a wide array of legal services including regulatory compliance; lease and network use agreements; procurement and financing agreements; and other commercial transactions including mergers and acquisitions, and private equity and venture capital investments.
Representative samples of our experience include:
- General Electric Group on the certification of certain telecommunication equipment
- PT Fujitsu Indonesia in relation to management in various IT transactions including sales and purchase of software, hardware and miscellaneous corporate matters
- PT Samsung Telecommunication Indonesia in providing legal opinion on security agreement made by PT Samsung Telecommunication Indonesia and PT Smart Telecon
- PT Global Data Indonesia in reviewing agreement with Symstream Technologies (Aust) Pty Ltd, statement of work for PT Global Data Indonesia between Symstream Technologies (Aust) Pty Ltd and PT Global Data Indonesia
- PT PGAS Telekomunikasi Nusantara in reviewing draft Dark Fibre Lease Agreement between SP Telecommunications PTE LTD and PT PGAS Telekomunikasi Nusantara